SimCity Social club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions

+3
Sirid
Lisa
Dreama
7 posters

Go down

Introductions Empty Introductions

Post  Dreama Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:23 pm

Hello! Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I am a Simcity addict, a mod here & at the Sim City Social Club on FB and Im super excited to be here. bounce
My name is Dreama, Im from Ohio, married with a 5 yr old son and a gamer chic at heart. Smile On FB I also play Sims Social, Songpop, and occcasionally Castleville & Hidden Chronicles. Looking forward to getting to know all of you! Please feel free to post here to introduce yourself and tell us a lil about you. sunny

Last edited by Dtslay on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Dreama
Dreama

https://www.facebook.com/dreama.thomasonslay

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Re: Introductions

Post  Lisa Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:27 am

Hello Dtslay Smile

Well you all know me and will get to know me if your new. I am a Simcity addict, the admin of the Smcity social club group page on Facebook and one of the administrators on here. I hope you enjoy our page and come to have a lot of fun on here in a calmed relaxed enviroment where our main aim is to make your life easier while playing the Simcity social
Lisa
Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirid Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:09 am

Hello Dreama!

I belive you know me to, im here a little different name than i am in FB. If you dont know me yet, i hope we well get to know eachother:D
Im 1 of the admins at our FB club page and I am one of the administrators here too.

I am simcity addict. I love the game and i love our club. I am here to help you and support you , when ever you need.
I hope we have minimum drama here, no bad language or insulting other members.

Sirid
Sirid

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreama Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:44 pm

Yay, my team! Very Happy
Dreama
Dreama

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisa Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:45 am

Come on everyone, please feel free to introduce yourself here. We don't just link members and mayors, we like people bounce bounce bounce
Lisa
Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyncharas Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:24 am

Hi everybody, my name's Hyncharas and I'm a long-term "modder" (developer of modifications) for a number of games, and now a player of SimCity Social. When I'm not creating new content for game engines in the community, I'm either writing my own stories, designing inventions to patent, or advising on Dell products and services as one of their Community Rockstars.

I hold a BSc degree in videogames, and are now applying to do either an MSc, or a fully funded PhD via an initial MPhil studentship.

Hyncharas

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreama Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:39 pm

Hi Hyncharas, welcome, its nice to meet you! Sounds like a great job and some interesting hobbies. Smile
Dreama
Dreama

Back to top Go down

Post  Daniel81 Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:20 am

Hi , my name is Daniel and i am from Madrid, Spain . I'm "Daniel Osuna Luengo" in Facebook.

I am a PC technician self-employed. I dominate almost everything related to the computer science.

I play SimCity Games since a long time ago also and i'm waiiting impatiently the launch of the new Simcity in Febreaury of 2013.

I am glad to be here and meet new people with the same hobbies Smile.
Daniel81
Daniel81

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreama Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:50 am

Welcome, Daniel!
Dreama
Dreama

Back to top Go down

Post  SwanaRae Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:53 am

Hello,

I am Suanna and I live in Tennesse in the United States.
I am the mother of 3 daughters attending college, work for a Community Theatre as the Executive Producer/Office Manager (part-time job)
and stay with my 96 year old Grandmother who is a shut in 3 days a a week as well.

I also do my fair share of Community Service by being on the Board of Directors for the local saddle club and the county fair association as well as being a member of several civic organizations in my small town.

Staying with my Grandmother as often as I do lets me have the time to play some fun FB games like SimCity and Sims Social Smile
SwanaRae
SwanaRae

Back to top Go down

Post  JJ simed Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:56 pm

so you lot like the mods on here or something? sorry, if i was being rude, i am new to all this and my mom said shes on this forum so the only one im allowed to join because it will help with my game and she knows people on here can help. am i allowed to do a intro as well? if not it's cool, just delete it

JJ simed

Back to top Go down

Post  SwanaRae Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:24 pm

JJ this forum is for everyone. please introduce yourself to us Very Happy
SwanaRae
SwanaRae

Back to top Go down

Post  JJ simed Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:15 am

my name is jj and im 14. i know, getting old rite. i got 1 sis who is just annoying, shes 16 and thinks she knows everything but mum says i got to love her anyway bcoz she aint got time to swap her. im getting really cool at this game now and already level 70

JJ simed

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirid Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:37 am

Hi JJ!

Nice to see you here and your mum is right!

Sirid
Sirid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum