SimCity Social club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum Sim social players

2 posters

Go down

Welcome to the forum Sim social players Empty Welcome to the forum Sim social players

Post  Lisa Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:14 am

This section has been set out specifically for you to relax in and chat/discuss anything Sim Social related. If you would like any specific section then please feel free to message me and I will try and get that set up for you.

We hope you have fun with us and those of you who want to join in any discussions on any other part of the forum then please feel free
Lisa
Lisa

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the forum Sim social players Empty Re: Welcome to the forum Sim social players

Post  andysim Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:27 pm

What is that sims social?
is that for dudes too or a girls thing? Cool

andysim

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the forum Sim social players Empty Re: Welcome to the forum Sim social players

Post  Lisa Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:59 pm

Sim social is a wonderful game adapted from the disk games the sims. Whether you think it is a girly game or not only you can decide but I know a lot of men play it and enjoy it from all ages
Lisa
Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post  andysim Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:55 pm

oh yeah?
i think i should give it a look then Welcome to the forum Sim social players 4023198
Welcome to the forum Sim social players 479843360 ma´am

andysim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down